Monday, June 25, 2012


Knock, knock. 

Who's there? 

Poopie! Hahaahaha! 

Yeah, honey (I shake my head, disapprovingly, like the prude I am), that's not funny. "Poop" is a disgusting, yucky word. 

Oh. Ok... Daddy? 

Yes, sweetie. 

Knock, knock. 

(Sigh. I put on my game face and a genuine smile.) Who's there? 

Poop, fart, pee. 

(Why the heck can't I STOP laughing? Oh Gawd, make me stop!!!! I'm five years old, dangit!!)

That's it. She's ruined for life. Let that be a lesson to us all. NEVER open the door for an innocent-sounding Candygram, unless you're absolutely sure there's really candy on the other end.

pics on Sodahead


Pat Pope said...

Well, she didn't say "poopie" per your instruction. You didn't tell her not to use any derivative thereof. Your fault as I see it.

jasdye said...

Welp! I believe you're right...